Thursday, February 18, 2010

All New Adventure Bag

Talk about frustrating--just as I was moving to Amman, Jordan, my blog--the original Adventure Bag--crashed. Actually, the blog itself didn't crash--it's still there at www.FountaineOnline.com--but the software I use to post crashed. I have no idea what the problem is, but I couldn't wait any longer to blog about my experiences in Amman. So, I have created this new blog. Same idea; slightly different URL. I hope you will follow my adventures in Amman, Jordan and beyond here on this new blog.

I started the Adventure Bag blog just before my family and I moved to Germany for six-months were I was a Fulbright Senior Scholar at the University of Bayreuth. Our time in Germany ended last week. I already miss Bayreuth--my friends, colleagues, and students.

On Saturday, we packed up and moved to Amman, Jordan. Our first week in Jordan has been fabulous. Stay tuned for more about my visit to Jordan!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are back and posting.

    ReplyDelete